B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication
|Qualification||10+2 or eq.|
Objectives of the Curriculum
- To make students aware of technical and aesthetical aspects of JMC.
- To develop the capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
- To develop skills for writing script, Voice Over and for these medium.
- To develop skills of understanding of job prospects in the field of newspaper, radio, and television.
- Human Communication
- Basic Writing Skills
- Computer Applications
- Social Sciences-I
- Social Sciences-II
- Mass Communication
- News Writing
- Production Portfolio (I)
- Advertising and Public Relation
- Media Issues
- Production Portfolio (II)